Thank you to everyone who joined our webinar!
A copy of the recording can be found here.
Join Bisnow and Evolution Energy Partners to discuss how to make smart energy choices during these uncertain times and what to expect for the future of the energy market.
With hotels and offices across the country facing little to no occupancy, building owners and managers can implement cost-saving, energy efficiency measures. Operating your building sustainably over these next few months when revenue is taking a hit is now more important than ever.
Our content will touch on:
- What does the future of renewables look like? Will it survive the current economic climate?
- What can we expect for electric and natural gas pricing?
- What is the current state of the energy market and what should we be on the lookout for?
- Which cities have passed regulations on building efficiency and can we expect more in the future?
- What type of energy efficiency projects can I implement at this time?
- How can owners of vacant hotel and office buildings save on energy costs?
These are unprecedented times and the energy industry is experiencing radical changes as a result. With so many unknowns, let’s not lose sight of opportunity. Finding savings is critical, especially for organizations that have felt the financial impact of COVID-19. With current energy prices at extreme lows, now is the time to lock in long-term contracts or renegotiate existing contracts.
Can’t attend live? You should still register! We’ll be sending out slides and the recording after the webinar to all registrants.
We hope you can join us!