Evolution Energy Partners, an Evolution SG family company employs sophisticated strategies and best-in-class technical analysis to help our clients navigate the inherent complexities of utility supply (renewable or conventional) and the volatility of the energy markets. Our knowledge of how technical and fundamental factors affect the movement of energy prices is unparalleled and allows us to provide the best advice wholly consistent with each client’s risk tolerance.
HOW WE ASSIST OUR CLIENTS
- Mitigate risks and manage costs for electricity, natural gas, propane, petroleum products
- Customized energy & utility procurement strategies
- Contract negotiation to fit your energy objectives, consumption profile, and risk tolerance.
- Request for Proposal (RFP) preparation & execution
- Fully transparent RFP responses including our low-cost fees, some of the lowest in the industry
- Fiscal energy budget assistance
- Bill auditing & data management
- Supplier validation
- Continuous market analysis & regulatory rule changes
Organizations are increasingly incorporating green energy into their energy management plan. It is important to understand that green energy is not a one size fits all product. Evolution Energy Partners helps clients select green energy products that best fit their objectives.
- Localized Green Supply, PPA or VPPA: Physical green supply from off-site generation coupled with national or regional, or localized RECs
- Green Energy Offsets: National or regional RECs incorporated into a traditional supply agreement
- On-Site Renewable Generation: physical supply
A CUSTOMIZED APPROACH
Evolution Energy Partners will review existing utility bills, supply arrangements, and the client’s energy management plan to develop a comprehensive RFP. Each pricing request is customized according to client requirements.
- Avoid contract overlaps and gaps through careful review of existing contract language
- Identify any limitations on contract length, payment terms, profile changes, etc.